Posted October 24, 2013
This school always keeps their enrollment with the most important priority. The only concern I have is that they lack in physical education and giving their kids a more frequent recess.

Posted June 24, 2013
I was the class of 2012! Also, I was the Salutatorian, president of NJHS, and president of the school. It was the best school in my opinion!

Posted January 19, 2012
i love this school my dougther goes there i am from mexico but my dougther was born in new haven ct.

Posted October 10, 2010
Fabulous school, great teachers, excellent cirruculum, and includes classics and the arts. Fantastics kindergarten and full day Pre-K programs.

Ross/Woodward School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They have excellent curriculum, my grandson goes there, my son went there when it was Betsy Ross Magnet School. It truly is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff take pride in their students achievements.

Ross/Woodward School 0

Posted April 09, 2009
The new principal Cheryl Brown is without peer and has turned this school around. She is capable and caring and has utilized and prodded her staff to create an unbelievable positive change. I teach in New Haven but live in the burbs and I can tell you one thing---I would want my kids to go to any school where Ms. Brown is principal.--Graet job--keep doing what you are doing--

Posted July 31, 2008

Ross/Woodward School 4

Posted September 03, 2007

Ross/Woodward School
185 Barnes Ave, New Haven, CT  06513
Last modified Ross/Woodward School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross/Woodward School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top