New Haven, CT

Posted September 13, 2012
Hola soy Jessica Castillo yo vivo en ,Chestnut Ridge, New York ,10977 me voy cambiar de casa y voy a ir New Haven,Connecticut,06513 , por favor me pueden ofrecer la informacion para poder ingresar a mi hijo al 2 grade cuales son los requisitos importantes lllamarme a mi phone 201-560-3393 gracias tengas un maravilloso dia

Bishop Woods School

Posted September 26, 2009
im yaslinda an eighth grader here and this school is beautiful and has gotten a thumbs up by all of my peers. This school teaches you manners and exceptional ways of conduct and ways to control yourself in as many ways as possible. This school outs you through a lot of things such as going on the news and making books and reading and writing at higher levels than your own. When I was in the 3rd grade I made a book along with the rest of my classmates. The book was called The Elm City alphabet book. I just telling you that this school is one of the best schools in new haven, CT and this school helps your child know as much as they need to know if not more. Thank you and have a nice day.

Posted August 13, 2004
I think this school is great. My son is going into 2nd grade, he has learned so much since he's been here. He can read, write, and math is his best subject. I love this school.

Posted January 08, 2004
Awesome leadship..... teachers work very well with the parents very motivationl for the students. Ms. Chock is a awesome leader she works hand and hand with her staff and students she's is a very strong leader and I think that any child that attends this will diffently benefit from the awesome leadership & staff members.

Bishop Woods School
1481 Quinnipiac Ave, New Haven, CT  06513
Last modified Bishop Woods School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bishop Woods School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top