Bad
Good

Lincoln-Bassett School 1

Posted May 15, 2015
I meant to give it a 1 I used to feel it was becoming a 5 star school, but lately locking the office door, yet the classrooms are wide open, won't allow you to check your kids out unless you have a note prior to the appt (sometimes impossible). I don't know what magical world they live in where urgent care or sporadic visits aren't able to be made, or I don't have appts and have to get them early. They won't release them to me early. I just missed an appt 2 days ago due to this, & I've been waiting for a opening for this specialist for 6 months. I've donated so much to school events, and volunteered often, yet when I come to celebrate my kid's bday, 30 mins before school ends, they tell me I can't go to the classroom. Never have I not been able to celebrate holidays/bdays /my kids' classes. Every holiday I make goodie bags for all my kids' classes & after school program, now they want to hold kids hostage & keep parents from being involved. It's sad what this school is turning into. My kids are not in good hands like I used to feel they were. They are just meal tickets for the school now. Not a pleased parent. This school was family oriented now they're more about money.

Lincoln-Bassett School 1

Posted June 16, 2010
I really don t like my child being indoctrinated in thinking that Obama is some sort of King or Savior

Posted March 27, 2007
my child has gone to this school since kindergarten and I belive it to be an excellent school for her to have started at. The principal has always encourage the students and parents to participate to help make the school better.

Posted March 11, 2005
Lincoln Basset Community School is one of the great schools in New Haven area. Principle and teacher of this school are great.

Posted August 27, 2003
Lincoln Bassett has my son reading, writing, and arithmetic skill well over average. The classrooms are just too large, but he was able to learn because his teacher pushed him to learn.

Lincoln-Bassett School
130 Bassett St, New Haven, CT  06511
Last modified Lincoln-Bassett School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.