Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 4

Posted October 22, 2014
While providing students with a well-rounded education, Mauro-Sheridan focuses on STEM and communications in order to prepare them for the world in which we live. They use innovative methods to teach children and the teachers are not afraid to try something different. One teacher in particular always pushes her students to think outside the box and frequently finds outside activities related to STEM to which they can apply. My son has participated in a number of programs I had never heard of before. There is never a "we don't do that here" mentality that I find throughout our city's schools. As such my eldest son has participated in Lego Robotics competitions, Yale Physics Olympics, visited Quebec on a French class trip, and participated in a fun program right before school begins that involves experimenting and then creating a Power Point presentation on their results. The new principal has just started there, but from what I have seen so far, she supports the innovative and creative education methods that reach far outside the classroom.

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
They have wonderful technologic and scientific opportunities for the students.

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 1

Posted January 24, 2008

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
I love this school it's the best school I have been to. I love it and i'm really learning a lot about technology like in the name. Well lIke I said Sheridans the besttttttttttttt

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 5

Posted September 23, 2006

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School 2

Posted May 13, 2005

Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School
191 Fountain St, New Haven, CT  06515
Last modified Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8
Mauro-Sheridan Interdistrict Magnet School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top