Bad
Good

Great school with a dedicated staff. Teachers who push the students to do their best and always find ways to challenge the kids academically while still having fun. I couldn't ask for a better school for my son!

I like this school and I think is great from the kids it teaches them a lot of stuff . I also went to the school as I was their ages

This school was good for one year, but staying there for the next 8 left me traumatized. It has turned into a mad house with less learning and more madness. The change in administration is probably the cause of the madness, as in the first year there was a different principal, vice principal, teachers, all staff. This school should be demolished.

I've attended conte west hills for the past 9 years, im now graduating. This school overall is a great school. alot of students sometimes complain about teachers or different things, but for the most part if your going to school for the right reasons with your mind set on not messing around but actually learning something, you will. The teachers are there to help, peer pressure has been a problem in the past but thats on the students but overall conte west hills, i would recomend to anyone who can attend.

My son started Conte this fall in the 6th grade and we have loved it so far. It has been a challange but I would expect no less. The resources that the school has seems extensive so far. Title 1 offers free tutoring if children need it. There is a program called AVID for middle of the road kids to push it up a notch.Kudos so far from me!!

I love the diverse backgrounds of the staff and how they challenge the students to do their best.

I'm not happy with some of the teacher working at this school. Communication with the techer is very poor. Some of them are not good about informing the parent if their child have behavior nor academic issues. I'm extremely disappointed with the staff!!!

I go to this school. Although its above average, bright children will fell bored. Trust me I go through this everyday. And with TAG once a week, there still isn't enough to do. You can have a hood on your sweater or shirt weather you are wearing it or not. And in middle school, your teachers don't trust you enough to let you go across the hall to your next class.

The school used to be very hands on and great but in the eight years that I've been there it has gone down hill.

Last modified Conte/West Hills Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.