Hill And Plain School 4

Posted December 25, 2010
This is a very good school except for few drawbacks.My daughter is in first grade, and i am totally not satisfied with the teacher.I personally think she could do more with the kids. Howmuch ever my child is good, she keeps on complaining to us about our child.If the parents has to take care of child's reading, writing and math,i am really not sure what the teacher's are for?I hope she ends up with a good teacher atleast next year.

Hill And Plain School 2

Posted December 13, 2010
The teacher my son has had are not so good except this year in 3rd grade.They keep droping threw the cracks until I get on the phone then they step up.If your child has a LD not the pkace for him or here..Bethel school system is so much better. The teachers are willing to work with your child.I for one should not have to correct my sons homework it is the teachers job.It is my job to make sure it is done..How can you help a student understand his or her work if you have us parent correcting it...

Hill And Plain School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers, positive environment

Hill And Plain School 2

Posted January 29, 2008

Hill And Plain School 5

Posted October 06, 2004
I am a proud parent of a student from Hill & Plain. My son had a wonderful time in Kindergarten with Mrs. Agati and is enjoying 1st Grade with Mrs. Snyder. Two phenomenal teachers who I would recommend to anyone! And most of the staff at the school are great to deal with. Thank you for giving my son a reason to love school.

Hill And Plain School 5

Posted November 20, 2003
If you are looking for a great school system new milford is it. It has great technology resorces and one of the best educatuioal programs in the state

Hill And Plain School
60 Old Town Park Rd, New Milford, CT  06776
Last modified Hill And Plain School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hill And Plain School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.