Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers, wonderful extracurricular activities, and an amazing band program. My time at NMHS was well spent and definitely helped prepare me for my undergrad and graduate coursework.

This school is a excellent school. After sending my daughter to the local Catholic high school in Danbury we really learned to appreciate the value of a good education in a public school system. Anyone who complains about this school should try the local Catholic High School and you will learn to appreciate how good this school really is.

SInce I graduated from NM over 30 years ago the town has built a new building and added numerous high level courses for those that excel. They have a band that has marched and competed world wide and numerous clubs, organizations and sports teams.Some of the teachers that I had are still there! The quality of education delivered by the teachers to their students is high quality. I have been happy with the education that my son has received and is currently receiving.

My granddaughter attends NMHS. The academics, sports and extra activities are very condusive to preparing for college studies.

4 of my children have reaped the educational benefits of New Milford High School. I feel that NMHS is an encouraging environment for learning and the students are more than prepared to move on to college.

Very organized, there are many activites for the kids to partake in and they have good scores!

My Grandson is not only very happy going to New Milford High, but he loves his fellow students and his teachers. He is learning like never before which is all to the credit of his teachers and the comfortable school environment !!! Keep up the excellent work New Milford High !!!!!!!

I am very pleased with the education my daughter is receiving at New Milford High School. The sports programs are great too and the marching band is awesome! Way to go Green Wave!

This school has very nice and col teachers! I highly recomend taking your child here.

Great group of teachers at NMHS. There are many activities available, clubs, and civic opportunities. My two children have been very happy here and were competitively prepared for college.

Last modified New Milford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.