Posted September 29, 2014
I graduated from Emmanuel back in the 90's and now my children have been attending for the past 8 years. What a godly staff who truly love each student. They have smaller classes which allows students to have a better learning environment The curriculum is Bible based and the the students are taught how to love, respect and encourage each other. More importantly they learn how to serve and have a closer walk with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Posted October 02, 2010
i am a former student. i loved going to emmanuel. everyone is very friendly and helpful. they do have a few too many unnecesary rules, but it is a very good school.

Emmanuel Christian Academy 5

Posted September 16, 2009
I have enjoyed my past eight school years at Emmanuel. ECA is a very well- rounded school and they prepare you for the future. This school loves the Lord, and it shows in the staff and faculty as well.

Posted April 06, 2007
I love this school and am thankful for the excellent faculty and wonderful facilities. A great, safe, caring Christian environment. My two kids love their teachers!

Emmanuel Christian Academy 1

Posted November 08, 2006
Emmanuel is a school with too many rules and regulations. its so hard to keep up with my children.

Emmanuel Christian Academy
569 Maple Hill Avenue, Newington, CT  06111
Last modified Emmanuel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Emmanuel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top