Newington, CT

Posted November 25, 2014
very very very nice school . great teachers and support staff . My don is in 7 th grade and he loves it.

Posted November 05, 2014
The School is great , first school to add "BioMed. Science" program for kids , (congrats),awesome/ dedicated teachers , that care about our childrens future. Nice and quiet neighborhood.

Posted March 25, 2011
Along with these other reviews, I too think MKMS is a good environment But some times there is bullying even though the school has a NO BULLYING policy. I highly suggest this school! :)

Posted January 05, 2011
I am in the seventh grade, and i have been in kellogg sence 5th. The staff and teachers are kind and friendly, they are more than willing to help out. The school is clean and enviormently friendly. Students, as far as i know, are well behaved. A safe and "clean"(no swearing, bullying,etc) school. If you are debating on putting your child in kellogg, I strongly suggest you do. The school offers so many extra programs. Between challenging academic programs, strong parent interaction(PAC), chorus, band, sports, and plays. I am looking forward to the rest of the year, and 8th grade.

Posted December 12, 2008
MKMS is a great school and everyone is just sooo nice! im gonna be sooo sad when i havew to leave!

Posted September 22, 2008
So far im in sixth grade and i love MKMS. The drama productions are awsome and the teachers are soo friendly. I can never ask for a better schoool!!

Posted September 19, 2008
This is my last year here and I love this skool all the techers are just sooo amazing

Martin Kellogg Middle School 4

Posted September 17, 2008
This year is my child's second year at MKMS and so far the experience has been a positive one. The principal and teaching staff have been very approachable and any questions or concerns I've had have been handled in a very prompt and caring manner.

Posted August 14, 2008
well, MKMS is one of the best school there is to this whole world. I feel like im right at the school where i haveto because everyone is just so friendly , the teachers and teh students. They have all been very nice. Furthmore, the way they teach is really sophisticated and i think it really works around with kids and teacher because we are all learning every day.

Posted October 19, 2006
I am a girl who used to go to MKMS. MKMS has children that learn what they should be learning in a higher grade. This school has an art room with a wheel and has saws to make objects out of wood. MKMS has many things that other schools don't have.

155 Harding Ave, Newington, CT  06111
Last modified Martin Kellogg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Kellogg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top