Bad
Good

Anna Reynolds School 4

Posted February 05, 2014
Good with my son who is doing great .wished my other son could go back teachers willing to work with you some more.

Posted June 15, 2011
This is a great and credible school that parents want their kids to attend. Teachers are talented, attentive and very committed. They are true educators. My son in 1st grade faced many challenges in conduct- WE put a plan in place. Now, he is the most wonderful, well mannered and achiever kid. I am so grateful to all Anna Reynolds staff. The Principal, Dr. Visone is so engaging, excellent listener and "walk the talk" by turning his word into actions and great results. Parent conferences are successful. What a great way of seeing the amazing progress our kids have made in math/reading/ writing from day 1 to last day where it becomes hard to separate from school. Yes! That s how much my son loves it there. Social workers' service and dedication are unmatched. They provide wonderful experiences to help children work through their difference and setup workshops "free!!" for parents to be equipped with the right tools to support kids succeed inside and outside. This school is very instrumental in converting student engagement into stronger academic performance. Great Learning Environment!

Posted October 25, 2009
I'm a grandparent and just attended my first grandparent day and all the teachers and principal and staff were great. My grands moved here from Kansas City and started school this year and love their new school. Go Anna Reynolds!!!

Posted October 25, 2008
I went to Anna Reynolds School when I was a child, The education then was 5 star ratings! Help is and was always available to all of the students and parents. My oldest child is in Martin Kellogg, She gets all As and Bs and recieved student of the month! She learned so much and has wonderful fond memories! My middle daughter is in third grade at Anna Reynolds. She is having some issues with some of her work. Mrs. Geer contacted us right away to let us know what her weak points were and how we can work together in school providing her with some extra help. And gave us some advice on how to help as parents at home with her progressing. My husband is from California,he cannot say that he had this experience when he was a child:( We Thank you for providing a safe,loving education for our children! <3Matoy

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted September 02, 2008
My son attended and went on to college on a scholarship and graduated with highest awards and honors from the University of Hartford. I attend events and activities at this school to this day with my neighbors children and find the school has grown with the times and excelled! Teachers are exceptional as well as the school itself and the grounds are beautiful.

Posted May 30, 2007
Great principal very hands on everything which I think makes the kids feel very comfortable.The teachers are also excellent and so as the curriculum they use.Wonderfull music,art and sports programs.It's also a very kids friendly school parents and staff work very hard to make it that way,and as a parent I appreciate all of there hard work. I'm confuse about one thing, my daughter is a very good student excellent grades and still she has never been chosen to be student of the month, everytime we ask the teachers if there is something else she should be doing we never get a straight answer,as a parent is very frustrating to know that my child feels that it does not matter how hard you work you may never get the recognition you have earned,so she will move on to middle school with that disappointment feeling.Hopefully she will have better luck in middle school.

Anna Reynolds School
85 Reservoir Rd, Newington, CT  06111
Last modified Anna Reynolds School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.