Newington, CT

Posted November 04, 2013
Great school, amazing principle, great teachers and staff. Always there for you if you need anything.

Posted April 30, 2013
I love my school. John Wallace is the best middle school ever. I love how the teachers and staff are always nice and help when I need the help. The principal is always nice and when he walks by me he always says hi. I like how my school has a lot of materials and we get to do a lot of fun projects.

Posted January 07, 2010
i loveee this school! all the teachers are nice and the students are nie, and everyone just really gets each other. We have fun every day. %th grade was the BOMB, 6th grade was AMAZING, 7th grade was...eh. not my fav. and 8th grade is the best so far because everyone looks up to us and we have all the cool teachers like Mama Miller (yes we call her mama) who takes us out to eat or shopping, and Mr. Klatt, and Mrs. Armstrong and Mr. Salonia! Ohhh my gosh i can't even think about leaving the shcool or im going to start crying! ugh! i'm going to high school in 9 months! i really don't want to leavE! ever!

Posted June 23, 2009
this is an awesome school. I just graduated from JWMS today, and i know im giong to miss it! The teachers are great, caring, and they know how to have fun! i may not be a parent but as a student i can say that this school, teachers, and memories will be with me all my life. i cant think of a better school to go to.

Posted May 06, 2009
My 5th child entered John Wallace this year and is doing great even with his learning disabilities. The staff is very careing and understanding of his needs. The principal is outstanding and the staff is just wonderful. At my recent conference I could see in their faces how much they really liked my son and it made me feel good and safe to know he was in this school. There are so many field trips and fun things to do there. His 5th grade teacher kept the whole class after school for a pizza party and movie before their dance at the Talent Show. I still can't believe that! What dedication! I highly recommend the Newington School System.

John Wallace Middle School 4

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted December 29, 2008
Ummm... I am not a parent or anything but i go to this school. I love it hear and feel extremlly safe. They have tons of cool feild trips and manuy activities your child can get into. I know it is Winter vaca but I can't wait to go back. We have really nice teachers and a very cool principal. As a 7th grader we go on a trip called the Williamsburg trip where we go on a trip away from our parents for 5 days and go to these cool places like Gettisburg and Washington DC. We stay at hotels but if you wish not to send your child on this trip then they have day trips here in CT where they go to places to. It is supposedly really fun and my 8th grade and high school friends say they really enjoyed it. It really is a great school!

Posted August 29, 2008
This school is the best school that I have ever gone to. All of the teachers are great, and I could tell that they really care about the students as people, and try there bests to help us succeed. These teachers are strict, but not too strict. They are just tough enough to keep us going on the right paths. I would not want to go to any other Middle School. I love JWMS!

Posted August 12, 2007
I think that this school is very good with my daughter! They have a lot to offer to kids.they have spcial reading group for kids, I have been very please with this school. good luck! thank you very much

John Wallace Middle School 4

Posted April 29, 2005
I would just want to say that this school has a lot to offer. It has a great music program and every kid dreams of being in showchoir in 8th grade which sings and dances to popular songs...the bands, other choirs, and orchestras are good too...the teachers are good and are veterans who have taught for years...great school.

John Wallace Middle School
71 Halleran Dr, Newington, CT  06111
Last modified John Wallace Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Wallace Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top