Posted March 13, 2014
We are extremely focused on education and were thinking of private school for our children. We thought we would "try out" Middle Gate first. We have been thoroughly impressed! The teachers are outstanding, the parents are involved, and our children love it. Our first grader is about a full grade ahead in reading, and he is not even the strongest reader in his class! The academics in this school are great. The class sizes are wonderful. The teachers are smart. The parents are fun, and are dedicated. The learning environment is great. I highly recommend this school, and I am very picky!

Posted May 06, 2010
Teachers really care; learning environment is open and children who have special needs are given lots of opportunties.

Posted February 15, 2010
The principal (Judy) is a wonderful person and leader. A very progressive school - forward thinking.

Middle Gate Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2009
My kids learn a lot from this school. They have alot of nice teachers like the music and art teachers. I'm glad my children like this school.

Posted September 17, 2008

Middle Gate Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
Two of my children graduated from Middlegate. I was very pleased with the academic focus of this school.

Middle Gate Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2007
While there may be helpful faculty at this school, there are also problems with the guidance dept. The good teachers seem to leave there in droves. Wonder why?

Middle Gate Elementary School
7 Cold Spring Rd, Newtown, CT  06470
Last modified Middle Gate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4
Middle Gate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top