Posted July 21, 2013
Lillie B. Haynes is a wonderful school. Both of my boys went here and they loved every second of it. My older son has a learning disability and my younger son has autism. I was so impressed with the services they received- especially the integrated preschool. The teachers and administrators were always looking to help in any way they could. I can't say enough about Lillie B. Haynes, I will speak highly of them whenever I can. Best school and school experience ever. Highly recommend.

Posted January 06, 2012
My son is new to this school this year and we couldn't be happier. The staff and students made him feel so welcome. They are very family oriented as well. It amazes me how many parents attend programs at the school. I've never seen a teacher like his and I wish every student had the chance to be in her class. She makes them love school. I can't say enough but every student is lucky to be a student at Lillie B Haynes.

Lillie B. Haynes School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
A wonderful child who lives in my house (a friend and her daughter) go there. She loves this school. I also have twin sons (4 yrs old) who I plan on sending to that school. :)

Lillie B. Haynes School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
This school is simply wonderful. I have a mildly autistic grandchild at this school, in their program. When he started at his 3rd birthday, he had no words, fits, and was not functioning. In 18 months, this school, the leaders, and the finest teachers available have basically saved my grandson's life. There is no end to their guidance, patience, and obvious love for him. What a place!

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted March 18, 2007
All around wonderful school! We switched to LBH after 2 years at Niantic Center School, and we are so happy we moved. Our children were happy about the move too. The teachers are friendly and welcoming. The principal is awesome! My only gripe is that the school is too big; it is the old middle school, so it is very spread out. It takes the kids quite a while to walk to their classes from the drop off area in front of the school. However, with a big school comes bigger classrooms and bigger halls, which is really nice. The cafeteria is great, as well as the gym. The music program is out of this world!

Posted August 30, 2004

Lillie B. Haynes School
29 Society Rd, Niantic, CT  06357
Last modified Lillie B. Haynes School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillie B. Haynes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top