North Windham, CT

Posted December 04, 2014
This school is under-performing and I am desperately trying to remove my child from this school district.

North Windham School 0

Posted May 04, 2009
I am not happy with north windham school at all ,my 2 first graders are reading below level and dont feel they get the one on one they need, I have one teacher that is fighting for the one on one and seems to be getting nowhere with the school, also I signed up in Oct.2008 for the tutoring and just recently 5/09 statred thier tutoring and they will probably not finish as school is almost over, they will probably havreto go to summer school not fair to them>>> homework for first graders are sometimes 4 pages a night when can these kids just be kids 7 hours of school and another 2 hours of homework !!!!!!!!

Posted December 23, 2008
I am not happy with north windham school at all and am currently looking to move my child out of this school. I feel they are failing my child and do not take the time to give him the extra help he needs

North Windham School 3

Posted July 02, 2008
Teachers try their best with what is offered. I feel Windham is a step below area schools.

North Windham School 5

Posted April 07, 2008

North Windham School 3

Posted April 24, 2006

Posted February 10, 2005

North Windham School
112 Jordan Ln, North Windham, CT  06256
Last modified North Windham School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Windham School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top