PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great community, teachers are very nice and high quality. Continually invest in themselves and facilities.

Really a DEDICATED staff! Committed to making students succeed. Recommended for all grades. An excellent prep for high school.

Children are well behave, teachers are very nice! I recommend All Saints Catholic School especially for the beginners.

All Saints Catholic School in Norwalk, ct. I love this school! My son attended his first year last year as a kindergartner. His teacher Mrs. Iannazzo was the best and the teacher assistant Ms. Cuthbertson was awesome. They provided extra help weekly to the students that needed it in certain subjects, communicated constantly with parents and clearly loved all the students in their class. If the other teachers at All Saints are half as good as them i will have a great 8 years ahead of me for my son.

If you're looking for a warm community, All Saints is your school! Our children have excelled, and we have appreciated knowing that they are in a safe and loving environment.

I originally intended on sending my child here for preschool only. However, after 2 years we have completely changed our mind and he will now will be staying with All Saints for the long haul. The school is a loving, caring and enriching environment that models our life at home. Top notch education is paramount but so is the overall development of a child. All Saints faculty and parents are involved at a much greater level than simply focusing on test results.

All Saints has been an amazing experience for my children and myself. The warm, caring and dedicated faculty and staff provide the necessary positive environment for learning. The faith based curriculum exceeds all expectation. The students graduating from All Saints are more than prepared for the rigors of high school. I am assured that my children are building a strong foundation for a lifelong quest for knowledge.

We have been at All Saints for 4 years and couldn't have chosen a better school. We chose All Saints for its Education, Values and Faith. You walk through the doors and feel like you are part of a family. The school teaches the children to be the best that they can be. Our son has meet some of his best friends at ASCS and we have met some of our best Friends.

We love All Saints. Teachers are committed, caring and kind individuals who truly believe in their work. It's been a wonderful choice for our children, and I would recommend it highly to anyone who is looking for a safe, nurturing environment. The study skills and discipline that they have been taught will last them a lifetime!

Overall, this school is not a good choice for your child. As a parent of a fourth and seventh grader, I believe that the teachers do not always stay on topic and teach. Rather, they talk about inappropriate nonsense with no discipline at all. However, some teachers are contrary to this ( principals, lower grade teachers, and some middle school teachers). Next year, my children will not be attending as they have suffered detrimental harm to their education. I believe this school can be fixed under the guidance of the principal and good teachers if the bad teachers and staff are fired. **the good reviews on this school are posted by the teachers IN this school. My kids have seen teachers writing on this website various times.

Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8