Posted August 22, 2014
All Saints Catholic School in Norwalk, ct. I love this school! My son attended his first year last year as a kindergartner. His teacher Mrs. Iannazzo was the best and the teacher assistant Ms. Cuthbertson was awesome. They provided extra help weekly to the students that needed it in certain subjects, communicated constantly with parents and clearly loved all the students in their class. If the other teachers at All Saints are half as good as them i will have a great 8 years ahead of me for my son.

Posted July 27, 2014
If you're looking for a warm community, All Saints is your school! Our children have excelled, and we have appreciated knowing that they are in a safe and loving environment.

Posted July 24, 2014
I originally intended on sending my child here for preschool only. However, after 2 years we have completely changed our mind and he will now will be staying with All Saints for the long haul. The school is a loving, caring and enriching environment that models our life at home. Top notch education is paramount but so is the overall development of a child. All Saints faculty and parents are involved at a much greater level than simply focusing on test results.

Posted July 17, 2014
All Saints has been an amazing experience for my children and myself. The warm, caring and dedicated faculty and staff provide the necessary positive environment for learning. The faith based curriculum exceeds all expectation. The students graduating from All Saints are more than prepared for the rigors of high school. I am assured that my children are building a strong foundation for a lifelong quest for knowledge.

Posted July 15, 2014
We have been at All Saints for 4 years and couldn't have chosen a better school. We chose All Saints for its Education, Values and Faith. You walk through the doors and feel like you are part of a family. The school teaches the children to be the best that they can be. Our son has meet some of his best friends at ASCS and we have met some of our best Friends.

Posted July 14, 2014
We love All Saints. Teachers are committed, caring and kind individuals who truly believe in their work. It's been a wonderful choice for our children, and I would recommend it highly to anyone who is looking for a safe, nurturing environment. The study skills and discipline that they have been taught will last them a lifetime!

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted April 18, 2014
Overall, this school is not a good choice for your child. As a parent of a fourth and seventh grader, I believe that the teachers do not always stay on topic and teach. Rather, they talk about inappropriate nonsense with no discipline at all. However, some teachers are contrary to this ( principals, lower grade teachers, and some middle school teachers). Next year, my children will not be attending as they have suffered detrimental harm to their education. I believe this school can be fixed under the guidance of the principal and good teachers if the bad teachers and staff are fired. **the good reviews on this school are posted by the teachers IN this school. My kids have seen teachers writing on this website various times.

Posted March 04, 2014
We enrolled our son in Kindergarten at All Saints in Fall 2010 (and our daughter in 2013) and have been happy with every minute of our experience. The academics at every grade level are significantly above average. Students are held to the highest standards and are constantly encouraged to challenge themselves to "dive deeper". The atmosphere at All Saints makes the students feel like part of a family, with responsibilities to self and others. In addition to the education our children are receiving, we have found that the school is helping to build their character, not just their knowledge, mirroring the lessons we strive to teach them at home. The new principal (Fall 2011) knew every child's name within days, and at Christmas, she hands out ornaments to each child, with Merry Christmas wishes. It's a "personal touch" you don't find at other schools. A common misconception is that Catholic School teachers are not 'qualified'. But at All Saints, the teachers are all licensed and certified. The teachers truly LOVE teaching, and they understand the "whole child" and not simply the best way to "get through the curriculum". I'd encourage you to visit the school and see for yourself.

Posted October 21, 2013
Great curriculum, teachers are fantastic and student to teacher ratio is great. There are many extra curricular opportunities to broaden the experience.

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted August 29, 2013
This school was the worst mistake I ever made with my children's education. There were a lot of uncertified, terrible teachers who were allowed to do and order the children to do things that would never be permitted elsewhere. There was a lot of violence between the students and an administration unwilling to address the issues. We left and never looked back.

All Saints Catholic School
139 West Rocks Road, Norwalk, CT  06851
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top