Public charter
Norwalk, CT

Posted November 23, 2014
Es un escuela y una familia, me retire porque me mude de Estado pero es la mejor escuela que e conocido

Posted September 25, 2013
Side by side is a wonderful school, helps alot of families to get involve in the classrooms with the kids & teachers. I feel that the school has a good education for our children Patricia Britton

Posted August 22, 2013
Is the best school, my kids love going there, every day is a new lesson and experience, the teachers are always willing to help. I really love SBS Charter School.

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted January 26, 2010
We are so incredibly fortunate to have our 2 children attend Side by Side. The Director, teachers and staff are all AMAZING!! The classes are small and the students thrive there -- The teachers and 'hands on' learning philosophy has made their school days enjoyable -- they love going to school every day and are learning so much.

Posted June 20, 2007
I have two childeren that attend Side by Side. One is now going into high school and all three of us love the school.

Posted June 13, 2007

Posted May 31, 2007
My son has been in Side By Side for two years and loves it. The composition of the students is diverse and the students get to learn experientially. The teachers are awesome. Parents are welcome to volunteer in whatever way possible. They have a great music teacher. Their extended day program could be improved. It is certainly better than last year, so it looks like they are working on it.

Posted February 11, 2006
Both my children attend side by side and I can attest that it is a truly vibrant and dynamic place to learn; our boys are thrieving there. My husband and I were looking for a school that offered quality as well as diversity and we have found it at side by side. The teachers are top notch are willing to go the distance to ensure that each child reaches their potential, as is our new director. The afterschool program is somewhat lacking in variety,but, improving with each year. Parental involvement is a must so expect to donate some of your time during the school year. The fact that it goes through the middle school years is an added bonus. Anyone interested in learning more should check out their website @ side by side school.org

Side By Side Charter School 2

Posted September 15, 2004

Side By Side Charter School
10 Chestnut St, Norwalk, CT  06854
Last modified Side By Side Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Side By Side Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top