Brien Mcmahon High School 4

Posted June 02, 2014
Brien McMahon High School is very good. The faculty prepares students and gives them a good base for many walks of life. Yes you have a diverse student population as you have in town, but the students achieve at the next level, some in the Ivy league, some in trade school. I fully recommend the school and everything it offers the students and the community.

Brien Mcmahon High School 4

Posted January 15, 2012
seeing the most recent review i'm very confused. i'm currently a junior at this school and i have to say this is a very good school. i cant imagine myself going to any other high school. I have to say that our school is very diverse and no matter who you are and what you like there is always someone to talk to. i love that we have a beautiful school and i actually think that our counselors are very helpful. we even have a school to career center. i take very hard classes and i think that my teachers are amazing. i know many people from other towns that join CGS just to be able to go to Mcmahon . . . we also have a great sports program with great lax teams and we have really great clubs like spanish club, Peace project, build on , and much more . . . . the only complaint i have is our strict administration . . . it sucks that we have to have a golden ticket in order to use the library, i hate having lunch at 10am and that we get detention for being late to lunch and other strict rules but otherwise than that i'm proud to be a Senator.

Brien Mcmahon High School 1

Posted February 05, 2011
Brien McMahon should not be the school of choice for anyone with a choice. It is weak praise indeed to suggest a child will succeed Despite having attended Brien McMahon. The teachers are uncaring and uninspiring. They are unresponsive and uninterested i nteh kids. Administrators are bean counters more concerned with maintaining a prison lockdown environment than in fostering an environment for college preparation or educational success. My honors student has become depressed and completed turned off to learning due to a failed social experiment on the parent of her parents that led them to decide to remain in Norwalk and not flee to surrounding communities that actually get it. Brien McMahon is mediocre at best. Her siblings will attend private school in the fall. However, Norwalk taxes are very expensive to have to send one's children to private school in order to secure a decent education let alone a great one! We are involved parents and are more appalled each day. No college counseling. No thought beyond pushing kids through the hallways and out the door.

Posted August 12, 2009

Brien Mcmahon High School 2

Posted August 05, 2009

Brien Mcmahon High School 0

Posted June 28, 2009
Brien mcmahon is the best high school iaround because you have staff that really cares like mrs. Waterhouse, miss. Benoit and mrs. Wood they really helped me and my son out all the way up into graduation. All three staff members deserve a huge raise and a plaque for job well done. Thank you

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
This school is Simply amazing. Classes are wonderful, and community is great. As a Senior, I am actually very glad about my decision to attend BMHS. My teachers prepared me for everything; college, and even life in general. This school is more or so a doorway to the real world. Sure, people may think it's 'Dirty' par say, but who are they to say? The obviously haven't been there in awhile. We have a lot of new teachers, and everything is simply very smooth. Guidance counselors are easy to a hold of via appointment, and are extremely helpful. I love this school, and dread the day of my graduation.

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted October 11, 2007

Brien Mcmahon High School
300 Highland Ave, Norwalk, CT  06854
Last modified Brien Mcmahon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brien Mcmahon High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top