Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I never never never sent my kid to that school again!!! worst school worst teacher ever! We went to special ed. program with this school and that was a joke. Teacher had no idea what is special ed. is about. I was really upset all the time and we decided to move. I really don't recommend this school!

My eldest has attended since Pre-K and has had 3 very productive years at this school. His teachers have been both nurturing and encouraging while inspiring a desire to learn and grow. He has been on multiple educational field trips and attended interesting assemblies. I found parents of older children welcoming and very open to giving advice and sharing information. My son has enjoyed his experience there.

My school is a wonderful, nurturing environment where all 3 of my children have thrived (one still in 4th grade). It's a family-oriented diverse community where the staff go the extra mile to help ensure your child's success. My older children were well prepared to enter middle school, academically and socially.

Brookside Elementary is a great place. Children are treated with respect and they give it back. The tachers are willing to do extra for the kids anytime. Mr. Hay is the most wonderful proncipal. Brookside is an important part of the neighborhood.

Brookside has great children and a staff that cares about them. There are many opportunities for children before and after school. There are 3 pre school classes available to children of Norwalk. The building was renovated in the early 2000s and it is bright and collorful.

My school is terrific! We work as a big family and care about each other.

My school is a friendly, caring environment in which all staff members believe that all students can and will learn to the best of their ability. The staff works together. The administration supports the teachers and students in every way possible. There is a student of the week program where the students get a book and pencil. The P.T.O. sponsors many assemblies which are fulfilling and rich with content. As you walk through the halls of the school, you will notice the upbeat attitude of everyone.

My school is full of a wonderful diverse student body. We are fortunate to have a newer building with a beautiful courtyard. Stop by to say hello.

My school is fantastic because we have an excellent principal, great faculty and terrific families

Brookside Elementary School has highly dedicated teachers and support staff! Students show an eagerness to learn and grow!

Last modified Brookside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.