Norwalk, CT
Before care: Yes

Posted August 27, 2014
As an alumnus of Fox Run Elementary and a longtime neighborhood resident, it s great to see this beautiful school and property continuing to provide the same great experience to my current neighbors and their children as I remember fondly from many years ago. Some of my best friends are classmates from Kindergarten through 5th Grade at Fox Run. Looking forward to the next annual Fox Run ice Cream social!

Posted August 22, 2013
Fox Run is a great school. We have been here for three years, and have had a very positive experience. The Principal and staff are very involved

Fox Run Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2013
Great school for K-2nd, but the 3rd - 5th is terrible. The kids just aren't learning -everything is about the CMT's, but that's just b/c the system is broken. They have very few good teachers for 3rd-5th and it seems like that it when most people pull their kids out of FR, myself included. They have a very abusive teacher that everyone tries to avoid getting b/c her reputation proceeds her. I had heard about her from so many people before my child even had her. She has been and continues to crush young children's self esteem. So sad. Way to go, Fox Run.

Posted January 22, 2013
I am extremely happy with Fox Run Elementary School. My 1st grader loves it, and we have been very happy with his teachers. The principal is very involved and takes the time to know all of the students. My 2nd son will be in kindergarten next year, and he can't wait!

Posted August 27, 2012
Wonderful school! My children love it, have been happy with all their teachers, and are learning and growing as people. The Principal is excellent, very responsive to parents and teachers.

Fox Run Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2010
Because it does a great job in educating fine young children

Posted September 18, 2010
This is school is not overrated at all! I have 3 chlldren, a 2nd grader, a 5th grader and one who is now in middle school. The teachers are some of the most child centered and professional teachers around. The atmosphere is very happy, positive and welcoming. The principal and assistant principal are highly visible and put always put children first. The PTO is amazing and we couldn't be happier. I pulled my kids out of parochial school in order to send them to Fox Run School.

Fox Run Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2010
We believe this school is overrated. There is one 3rd grade teacher there who bullies and torments kids year after year. It is widely known and many parents ask NOT to get her. How is that acceptable? She has crushed the self-esteem of many but is allowed to continue teaching. From our experience Fox Run has it right in the B-wing (grades K-2) but the C-wing (grades 3-5) is a hot mess! Any decent rating I give goes to the B-wing. Lots of unacceptable things went on that I don't see posted here. We pulled all of our children out mid-year and have noticed that many others followed suit. Hope they work it out - it was a great school years ago.

Fox Run Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2010
Fox Run is an amazing school - the whole faculty from the Principle to the custodians really take interest in the children and their well being both academicaly and socially. We have an exceptional PTA which helps not only the children but the teacher also providing $ and support in many areas.

Fox Run Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
Fox Run is an exceptional school - the teacher have a real personal interest in the children. My son is in 1st grade and I could not ask for a better learning enviroment - nealry all the classes have smart boards which both the kids and teachers love! The PTO is a reflection on the school as the parents want to be involved and the teachers welcome their input.

Fox Run Elementary School
228 Fillow St, Norwalk, CT  06850
Last modified Fox Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Run Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top