Norwalk, CT

Posted June 07, 2014
Great staff and principal , very good with the students . Teaching comes first , and I can see their hard work in my daughter achievements , The students are doing a lot of reading and math , the science lab is fantastic , they learn a lot of interesting things and the art in this school makes them very creative .

Jefferson Magnet School 3

Posted June 03, 2014
All teachers are great,but the principle. I had a really big safety issue with that school. The main office is on the 2 floor. So when people come in to sign in they enter and go... What if some parents have metal issues and have guns.. And unfortunately there is no solution to that problem. The principal never return calls very rude , even though he might seem very nice and polite at first.

Posted April 30, 2014
My friends kids are studying here will say good and excellent in teaching and programs nice to hear and i am also going to put my kid here thanks to all

Posted October 08, 2013
I think this is a great school. My daughter is in second grade and she is really good in reading. She has improved a lot! The principal, staff and teacher very qualified.

Posted August 05, 2013
Great school went there for 3rd/4th . Mr .Reynolds was always great. So much field trips. I cried that i wasnt there for 5th .

Posted December 12, 2011
I have nothing but great things to say about jefferson school and its staff. My step daughter is now in fourth grade and she has been there from kindergarden. My son is in kindergarden for the second year. he has a learning difference and concentration issues. The taechers, principal, vice principal, nurse and therapists have been more than helpful in my sons development. Many innercity schools let their students fall through the cracks but jefferson is absolutley not one of them. The teachers take pride in what they do and are very influential to the kids. My son and step daughter love going to school everyday and they are always telling me how they can't wait to see their teachers each week. And as for my sons learning disability, the staff is doing a wonderful job directing his interests into sschool work, making it fun. He has come around 110 percent. He couldn't read at all at the end of last year. Now, instead of me reading books to him at night, he wants to read to me. Jefferson science magnet scool should be the choice of every parent who decides to move to norwalk, or lives in norwalk.

Posted August 17, 2011
My son just graduated from Jefferson Science Magnet. Although he only attended for 2 years; I pulled him from another Norwalk Public elementary school where we were miserable. Jefferson has been the best experience for him. The teachers are amazing, the computer lab, double dose, partnering with the Maritime aquarium and GE. Everything and everyone worked to give Jefferson kids the best education and elementary school experience possible. I recommend everyone, especially if your child is interested in natural sciences to attend.

Posted October 18, 2010
Great teachers and other faculty!

Jefferson Magnet School 0

Posted October 17, 2010
The teachers and staff work well together for the kids

Jefferson Magnet School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
The Principal, John Reynolds has created a great team of teachers and staff. His motto is only do what's purposeful. Jefferson recently won The Fairfield County Academic Gain Award from the Lone Pine Foundation. The school takes a true interest in each students gain.

Jefferson Magnet School
75 Van Buren Ave, Norwalk, CT  06850
Last modified Jefferson Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top