Norwalk, CT

Posted April 02, 2012
For a public school the teachers & staff are great. They seem to care for the well being of the children.The Principal and staff are great people too. Keep up the good work!

Posted February 24, 2010
Although I have reservations about the district due to its low testing scores, I must say that my overall experience here so far has been very good. My child is in kindergarten and has some special needs and the staff has been very accomidating. The principal seems very receptive and hands on and all of the support staff are wonderful. There are a great deal of interesting after school activities and the parents seem very friendly. I would say that if you are an involved parent that this school would be fine for any student.

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006

Posted March 20, 2005
My daughter has gone to Kendall since kindergarden. She has had such a wonderful experiance there and has had wonderful and dedicated teachers. They have prepared her wonderfully for Middle school next year and I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 04, 2004
My son is very happy and we are as well. His teachers are very supportive and helpfull. The enviroment is very family oriented.We are very happy with our school.

Kendall Elementary School
228 Fillow St, Norwalk, CT  06850
Last modified Kendall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kendall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top