Tracey School 5

Posted September 03, 2014
I was initially upset when my daughter did not get into the local magnet schools and had to attend Tracey. But I am glad my child is where she is. The teachers have been excellent and are very approachable. My daughter is now in second grade and is loving it. We are happy to see my son start kindergarten there as well this year. The school also puts on great events for Tracey families including a cultural dinner, movie nights and an awesome halloween dance party!

Tracey School 2

Posted September 12, 2009

Tracey School 2

Posted January 06, 2009

Tracey School
20 Camp St, Norwalk, CT  06851
Last modified Tracey School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tracey School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top