Norwalk, CT

Posted October 29, 2013
My twin girls started at Wolfpit in pre-school. They love this little, warm and loving school. The teachers are all friends and they really care about the kids.

Posted October 18, 2013
Wolfpit is AMAZING! My son entered kindergarten Sept 2013 and is so happy and excited to go to school each day!! The Teachers welcomed him with open arms and make him feel special =) Most importantly motivate him to learn and be the bet he can be! This makes one very happy mom..

Posted October 15, 2012
Wolfpit School is fantastic, teachers and staff are extremely attentive and supportive. Staff knew my son's name by week 2, that's not very common for a school with almost 400 children. My son's Kindergarten teacher is enthusiastic, experienced and motivated, she is now going for her doctoral degree! She is also genuinely care about the kids. The PTO is absolutely amazing! These people work hard to make sure that the children and teachers are given all the support they need. They go far and beyond to help our children! Parents are always updated on recent news, fundraising, etc... I'm very happy to volunteer for this school, with all the education budget cut in this town this is the minimum I can do for my children... and luckily it seems that other parents in this school think the same way. My son is thriving and always wants to go to school .Btw, he also loves it's brand new playground! Love Wolfpit!

Posted June 13, 2009
I've been a Wolfpit parent for 11 years. During that time, I've been very, very pleased with the performance of the administration, teachers and additional staff members. Their dedication and hard work is reflected in the students' performance. My children have all had happy experiences during their years at Wolfpit and the older ones look back on their years there fondly. As a parent, I can say that my kids (and their classmates) were well prepared for Jr. High School both academically and socially. It is located in a safe neighborhood. The PTO is active and communicative. Fundraising events are fun rather than arduous, and the school goes out of its way to contribute to a sense of community. As another poster said, the downside is parking, but we all manage to get by with a little bit of patience.

Posted October 14, 2008
Everyone at Wolfpit is amazing! The teachers, administration and parents. Everyone's focus is always on the children. Wolfpit is the smallest school in Norwalk and we are happy to be a part of it!

Wolfpit School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
I have found Wolfpit to be a wonderful school! The teachers are very good, caring, and have treated my daughter very well. The education she receives I am very happy with, and that is my main concern. My child is in a very safe neighborhood, as well as a very educational environment, with other great children to befriend and to enjoy to be with while she is learning. Wolfpit school also offers incredible educational activities to the children, such as the ACHIEVE program before & after school. The one thing I enjoy very much is having the opportunity to go to the school library and read to my daughter and her classmates. I can't wait to do the same for my son when he goes to Wolfpit in the fall. There are frustrating times, such as parking but overall, I feel Wolfpit is a great school!

Wolfpit School
1 Starlight Dr, Norwalk, CT  06851
Last modified Wolfpit School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolfpit School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top