St Patrick Cathedral School 5

Posted February 04, 2010

St Patrick Cathedral School 0

Posted March 07, 2009
My son is attending St Pats and we couldn't be happier. What a wonder to find a school where nearly every teacher knows my child! Discipline, top education and fun - the perfect combination!!

St Patrick Cathedral School 5

Posted September 15, 2006
Without a doubt our decision to send our children to this school was correct. The teachers are great, they are attentive to the individual childs needs and yet they do not baby them. Most parents are involved with the school in some way. The extracurricular activities are few but this is basicly an elementary school and education is most important at this point besides of which most towns have a req department that provides extracurricular things for the kids to do in the off school hours. GREAT JOB ST PAT'S. Thanks

St Patrick Cathedral School 4

Posted September 27, 2004
I currently have a child enrolled at St.Patrick school. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the school. The atmosphere of the school is like a family, and the parents and students all truly care about the school and whats going on there. Most importantly, my child enjoys here time there and is appropriately challenged in her school work.

St Patrick Cathedral School
211 Broadway, Norwich, CT  06360
Last modified St Patrick Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Patrick Cathedral School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top