PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 21, 2011
Sacred Heart is Home. As a graduate of the school and a member of the parish I can assure you Sacred Heart is challenging and your children will learn so much. I have just left the school and they prepared me so well for the future. They taught me great values and the morals they taught me are forever part of me. Everyone knows one another, you have a close relationship with all your classmates and teachers will help their students until every child has achieved greatness. We all care about one another and in times of hardship the school is there to support it's united family. The teachers don't tell you God's message, but show you how to live it by being examples everyday. As a student there, I was asked to challenge myself and work hard. Sacred Heart will always have a special place in my heart and the people there are unlike any. They really care. Thank you and God Bless You.

Posted November 10, 2010
I am so please with this school! My child came from a local public school and is now attending Sacred Heart . There has not a day that has gone by that my kids says, I LOVE SCHOOL, randomly and out of the blue. High expectations to do your best is this schools motto along with Christian values. Kind and caring teachers are available always. The principal is fantastic!!! The curriculum has been challenging and they kids are not taught to pass any mastery tests. If I knew it would be this great, I would not have hesitatated to sent my child here. The tuition is worth every penny. Thank God for this school!

Posted July 18, 2007
We love Sacred Heart School... Our four children have benefited much from the principal, teachers & staff in academics and the arts while gaining a high level of personal values & morals. It's a nice, small-community school where they help strengthen relationships in many facets. Sacred Heart creates opportunities for students to become role models as well. We're very happy to be part of this school, they're preparing the children for successful futures and well-balanced lives.

Posted June 09, 2006
I currently have three children in this school. The principal is wonderful and knows each child by name. Parents who has transferred their children from area schools to Sacred Heart are surprised by the curriculum, expectation of responsibility, and Christian experience of the school. The comments from each of these parents are the same, 'If I had known this before, I would have had my children in this school from the start.' The teachers are genuinely interested in the student as a whole, not just academics. I am very happy that my children attend this school.

Sacred Heart School