Norwich, CT

Veterans' Memorial School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I went there when I was a kid and now my 8year old son id there. Ms. Lacy the princapal was there when I was a kid and is SUCH an asset to that school. Shes caring about each and ever student as well as there family. Its not just a school there it truely is a family!!!!

Veterans' Memorial School 5

Posted September 01, 2006
As a very involved parent of a child that attended this school for 6 years I can truly say that Veterans is a good school. With very caring academic advisors this school is great for any child that is looking for a proper education. This school has a very fine structure with it's no tolerance of bullying and it's highly diversital surroundings. In the ratings of the public we came out second to last in academics which was extremely wrong indeed. Though this school faces the ultimatum of location it has an excellent teaching team who are devoted to the children's academics as well as their social development. Not to mention home of the teacher voted best in the county. Therefore , if you are a concerned parent looking for a school that will nurture your Child's many needs look no further than Veterans Memorial School .

Veterans' Memorial School 4

Posted May 06, 2006
All 3 of my children have gone to this school. I love it. They loved it. The teachers are very nice and i know all of them. I am surprised about the test scores because the teachers go above and beyond to help every child. A very diverse school. Your child will not ever feel out of place.I was the president of the pto for 3 years. Absolutely no parent involvement.

Veterans' Memorial School 5

Posted January 10, 2006

Veterans' Memorial School
80 Crouch Ave, Norwich, CT  06360
Last modified Veterans' Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans' Memorial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top