Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I recently moved to norwich and had both of my kids attend Veterans school in Norwich Ct , I could say with my experience the teachers dont care about the students there teachers are allowed to mistreat children and when addressing the situation with Adam Rosenburg he seems to side with the teachers my son had gotten his snack tossed to the ground by a teacher nothing was done also my son came home with a black eye from another student and again nothing was done this school is by far the worst in ct I believe some one should investigate this school it should be closed down due to neglect towards our children attending this school

I went there when I was a kid and now my 8year old son id there. Ms. Lacy the princapal was there when I was a kid and is SUCH an asset to that school. Shes caring about each and ever student as well as there family. Its not just a school there it truely is a family!!!!

Last modified Veterans' Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.