Oakdale, CT

Montville High School

Posted October 03, 2009
My three sisters, myself, my daughter, and my niece have attended Montville HIgh. The teachers care about their students and work hard to see everyone succeed.

Montville High School 5

Posted June 02, 2009
love this school.teachers for the most part are fun and experienced. good atmosphere, never felt threatened but what i love is school spirit and our bond with our sports and clubs. i wouldnt want to attend any other high school as of now

Montville High School 5

Posted October 28, 2006
I love this school. I think it teachs kid how to live on there own. Not living off of parents. They learn about the real world. I thought it was the worse school every. I was wrong. I love this school. I learned a lot from them.

Montville High School
Old Colchester Rd, Oakdale, CT  06370
Last modified Montville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top