Bad
Good

I love John Trumbull because the teachers and the staff are FANTASTIC. They are there for our kids, even when our budget fails time and time again. They give their time, effort and their own money to make the children's school experience rewarding and fun

John Trumbull is a warm, friendly, energetic place for children to learn. My son has done extremely well and is happy to go to school every day!

John Trumbull is an AMAZING school! Everyone works to create a loving learning environment that teaches, cares for, and develops the young minds and hearts of our children! The teachers constantly go above and beyond!! My children LOVE school because of the wonderful people at John Trumbull!!

I love JTPS because the teachers are amazing, the school is very well run and my children are happy and learning.

I used to go to this school Kindergarten through second i loved it there everything was perfect great teachers and speech teachers i just loved it there

I am very pleased with JTPS. My daughter is in Kindergarten and I am amazed at how much she has learned already. She loves the specials too, especially art and music. It is a huge school but well organized so the kids don't feel overwhelmed. The principal and assistant principal have been great with us as well.

My son is attending Kindergarten at JTPS. I am very happy with the education he is receiving. The staff has been very helpful. The PTO is very involved and provides excellent support to the school.

The jury is still for me on this school. My son's first grade teacher is great and very focused, great communication. I find that the teachers can make or break the school experience and we couldn't be happier with his current teacher. The adminstration is another matter. We have had problems with bullies. He only has one more year there and we are evaulating whether he should attend next year.

I am very pleased with JTPS, My children attended 2 years of pre-k and are now in PT Kindergarten. We really like the teachers and appreciate how they will take the time to listen to any comments or suggestions we have. We are so happy to live in this great town and attend this wonderful school!

Last modified John Trumbull Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2