Posted August 28, 2014
St. John School is absolutely incredible. I attended the school from Pre-K 3 to 8th grade, and my time was full of education, faith, and joy. St. John shaped my morality, my belief and trust in God, and ultimately prepared me for the private, Catholic preparatory high school that I attended. St. John School truly taught me to be kind and view others through God's eyes. My family and I are so thrilled with the school that we sent my sister there when she turned three (she is now in second grade) and we continue to volunteer as much as we possibly can.

St John School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
Decent school. Some teachers are wonderful, including an amazing art teacher. Single class per grade. Some of the parents are wonderful at accepting new families.

Posted March 28, 2013
I could not be more pleased with this school. Our child is heads above her public school counterparts and is ahead of a cousin who attends school one grade higher in "one of the best school systems in the state." The parents are very supportive of each other; it is easy to become involved in your childs' education here. The teachers and the administration are approachable and helpful. I am very glad we made the decision to send our child here.

Posted December 04, 2012
Second child to go through this school from pre -school up. Challenging in a positive way. Prepares them well for high school.

Posted May 10, 2012
My children are completing their second year at St. John School and we could not be more happy with their progress, both academically, socially and spiritually. The teachers and entire staff at St. John's go above and beyond the call of duty to fully educate each and every child. Expectations in schoolwork and behavior are very high and the children rise to meet them. The art, music, technology and physical education programs are exceptional. These children leave St. John's extremely well prepared for high school and beyond. It is truly a remarkable experience!

Posted December 23, 2011
New administration has been wonderful. Lessons in Carols was breathtaking. Everytime I go in the building I become of something else that has been improved. Teachers are committed, loving and helpful. They go out of their way to help the children succeed.

Posted August 29, 2011
Love it !! sent one child from Pre-K through 8th. Now, starting second child there. I would never go anywhere else. Teachers are excellent -- families very kind.

Posted April 15, 2010
St. John has been a wonderful school for our daughter. I have found the staff to be very committed to the work that they do. The school is like a family and the teachers seem to work together well. A few things I like are the reading buddies program and the before and after school care. It is an excellent option for preschool as it is in many cases less expensive than day care and it is an all day program for pre k and kindergarten.

Posted March 26, 2010
St JOhn School has the BEST teachers ANYWHERE. They are a group of dedicated professionals who CHOOSE to earn LESS so they can teach in a Catholic school. Are there some parents who are immature, yes. Is it perfect, no. My children know more about their Catholic faith than some adults. The academics are superior, and the children are EXCPECTED to be respectful. If you want your child to be a confident, well rounded student send them to St Johns.

Posted March 25, 2010
I wish we made the choice to send our child to St. John sooner!!! The public school curriculum is at least 1 year behind St. John. St. John cares about the whole child, mind, body and spirit. The children are respected and in turn they learn how to respect others, naturally - it is not forced. One parent commented on the 'elitist' attitude of parents at St. John...In my opinion the benefit of the education and life skill development is priceless and I can overlook the fact that some parents may form cliques- that is not me and I am fine not being a part of it.

St John School