Orange, CT

Posted July 05, 2013
This school is amazing! The learning enviroment is EXCELLENT. The staff is awesome and do what they do best which is teach and help mold tomorrows future leaders! The students all seem very happy EVERDAY. My son is going into his second year at Race Brook School and we have never had any issues. They welcomed him and made him blossom. The principal knows my son by his first name not because of a bad reason but because he's constantly dropping into the classes and being involved with the ongoings of each class. Race Brook School is a true school and I love it.

Posted August 06, 2012
My son felt very welcome at RaceBrook the prinicipal at the school is outstanding and his third grade teacher was the best!! She worked with my son to make sure that he progressed and if he needed extra help she always made sure that he received it. As with all schools there are teachers that some may not like, however, that doesn't define the entire staff.

Posted September 16, 2009
Both of my children have had a wonderful experience at Race Brook. The teachers and staff are exceptional. The families receive a real community feel. Go Raccoons!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 03, 2009
Very good school the first grade teacher is very very good and every one else is very good.

Posted November 05, 2008
I have 2 boys that were in Racebrook last year. I could NOT be happier. The level of care and concern to help my boys grow and succeed is far higher and better than their prior school, as well as the schools I went to when I was a kid. Kudo's to Mrs. Greenspan for being the juggernaut teacher that she is. All of the teachers are extremely good. She's the best. If your kid has a chance to go to this school, jump on the opportunity because your kid will benefit in a big way.

Race Brook School 1

Posted August 27, 2008
it's horrible! The teachers are mean, the activities are boring, and it doesn't make the kids feel comfortble.

Posted May 11, 2007
Race Brook school is a very fine school. The academics are excellent, the Music and Sports activities are phenomenal. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted May 28, 2006
Racebrook School has been a terrific place for my son. The teachers and principal have been exceptionally caring and thoughtful when it comes to him. I have had nothing but positive encounters with everyone there!

Posted May 11, 2006
Racebrook school is well-run and staffed by warm, caring, talented people. My son, a special education student, has been helped by all, including the janitor, office staff, as well as teachers and the principal who runs a tight ship with zero tolerance for bad behavior. The school has also brought great experiences to my daughter's life as well. She is a typical child. Each teacher has left her with their own unique print. The special education staff is outstanding and their motivation is in the right place - to help the child.

Race Brook School 4

Posted August 15, 2005
The teachers at Race Brook made me and my son feel welcomed. The music and art programs are exceptional.

Race Brook School
107 Grannis Rd, Orange, CT  06477
Last modified Race Brook School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Race Brook School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top