Oxford, CT

Posted October 11, 2011
I'm in the 7th grade and remember Quaker Farms as a wonderful school. I loved it there.

Posted March 10, 2010
This school is wonderful! Kids learn, but also get to have fun. It is a very safe environment with dedicated staff. The only thing I'm not crazy about is their math program (Everyday Math) but unfortunately the teachers have no control over that!

Posted May 20, 2009

Quaker Farms School 1

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
Excellent teachers and fun learning environment.

Quaker Farms School 0

Posted January 19, 2008
The Pre K teachers are amazing individuals. As a parent with special needs I rate this school 5 stars. 2 Pre K teachers, speech, OT, PT and para's all working together. My child has made amazing Progress in just 6 months.

Quaker Farms School 2

Posted August 09, 2006

Posted February 19, 2005
Quakers Farm School is the highlight in my opinion of the Oxford School System. Mrs. Sullivan and her staff have created a fun and safe place for our children. The Oxford School System needed to understand that there are serious child safety issues at Center School and things can not be allowed to continue. The adminstrators at Center School can learn alot from Mrs. Sullivan and should.

Posted January 06, 2005
Quaker Farms School is a beautiful, countryside yet suburban elementary school in the rolling hills of Oxford, Conn. As my family just moved to Oxford from lower Fairfield County, I find that the teachers in this school are outstanding; even moreso than in our old town of New Canaan, which has some of the best schools in America. If all of Oxford's schools are like Quaker Farms, then Oxford will soon be on the top of America's best districts.

Posted October 29, 2004
Quaker Farms School is a great expirence for our kids. Mrs. Sullivan, the principal, is a wonderful asset to both parents and our children alike. Kids are treated well by the teachers,with emphasis on a no bullying rule. I wish it were the same for the next school our kids will attend. Unfortunatly it is the teachers at Center School in the 4th grade we have to watch bullying our children. Please write if you have had an unfortunate expirence at Center school. Our kids should be treated with the respect and careing the teachers at Quaker Farms school give to them.

Quaker Farms School