Plainville, CT

Linden Street School 4

Posted March 10, 2015
Though I must say that i was dismayed to be moving to Plainville (and CT in general), I've found that Linden Street School is -for Connecticut - as good as it gets. While CT is truly lacking competitive school districts, Linden is a charming, caring elementary school that truly does foster a love of education in its "scholars" (as the students are called by their beloved principal, Ms. Eshoo.) It's an everyone-knows-everyone tiny town, and the school is representative of that in the best ways. Expect to be heavily involved as a parent, as there is a constant slew of family events and projects. The only complaint I have is of their pick-up and drop-off procedures- it's an ill-conceived logistical nightmare with hundreds of parents fighting to retrieve their children from a tiny parking area.

Posted July 21, 2014
Linden is a great school. My son is going into 1st grade and the teachers are great and the principal is awesome. The principal really cares about the students. So glad we moved to Plainville.

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids loved linden very much. We moved to Southington and do not like the way they run their school. Linden was the best. I'm considering purchasing a home in Plainville so kids can go back. I unfortunaly had to move where we were renting. All I could find was places in Southington , so I gave it a shot. Otherwise we would have continued linden. We miss you Linden. Love from, Donna De'Maio, Jessica and Madon Rogers.

Posted February 19, 2014
Linden St school is a great place - children are clearly made the focus and there is a real sense of community. Academics are very good and my children enjoy going to school!

Posted October 06, 2013
We moved to plainville just in time for my daughter to start 1st grade. We found that all of our previous concerns that were pushed aside in another town were true concerns. The staff at linden noticed she was struggling abd talked to us about it and offered many programs to help her. I am forever grateful that I moved here to such a great school when the last one just put all concerns aside. My daughter is now doing really well in school and I owe it all to linden.

Posted June 04, 2006
This school is excellent. We have fantastic teachers with excellent skills of positive teaching.

Linden Street School
69 Linden St, Plainville, CT  06062
Last modified Linden Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden Street School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top