Plainville, CT

Posted July 21, 2014
Linden is a great school. My son is going into 1st grade and the teachers are great and the principal is awesome. The principal really cares about the students. So glad we moved to Plainville.

Posted February 19, 2014
Linden St school is a great place - children are clearly made the focus and there is a real sense of community. Academics are very good and my children enjoy going to school!

Posted October 06, 2013
We moved to plainville just in time for my daughter to start 1st grade. We found that all of our previous concerns that were pushed aside in another town were true concerns. The staff at linden noticed she was struggling abd talked to us about it and offered many programs to help her. I am forever grateful that I moved here to such a great school when the last one just put all concerns aside. My daughter is now doing really well in school and I owe it all to linden.

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted September 26, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted June 04, 2006
This school is excellent. We have fantastic teachers with excellent skills of positive teaching.

Linden Street School
69 Linden St, Plainville, CT  06062
Last modified Linden Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden Street School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top