Bad
Good

My daughter is starting her 5th year at Plantsville Elementary and I have to say that the teachers, new principle, PTO, and staff are amazing!. The secretary is always pleasant and never makes you feel like you are a bother. The school nurse is as sweet as they come! There are many opportunities throughout the school year to be present and see what your child's school day is like and participate. I have been extremely pleased with all of my daughters teachers. They were always willing and available to schedule a meeting or discuss any concerns. I love that they always knew how to balance being assertive and having fun! We are very proud to say that our daughter goes to Plantsville School!

My child is in this school and they do have some great teachers but there are some that need to reconsider their job especially the principal there. She is not very pleasant and should not be working in an elementary school.

My daughter had attended this school for kindergarten and part of first grade. She had received glowing progress reports for the first year. When she had transitioned into first grade we had not received any news on her progress. My husband and I were shocked to learn at the end of the first term that she had been having a difficult time with reading. We were extremely disappointed in the fact that the teacher, despite us bringing her to class every morning, never brought this to our attention. Rather, she had waited months to quickly and casually mention it during the rushed 15 min. parent/teacher meeting. We relocated to a new district and a extremely happy with our relocation.

Last modified Plantsville School At North Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.