Valley View School 2

Posted March 06, 2011
To be totally, completely honest, yes, this is a great school if you don't expect much. These teachers watched my child struggle, did not push my child, and got very little attention. I have found for my other children that the Middletown school systems are far better.

Valley View School 5

Posted May 14, 2007
Tremendous school. The teachers have pushed my son and challanged him while not overlooking the needs of other students in his class. Reading and Math skills are developed utilizing fun and rewarding challenges which support postive feedback. I have to admit it is quite a bit more homework then I had to do but the challenges these children will face are also greater. I have especially been impressed with the way the whole school looks out for the student. This approach is supported by administration, faculty, and strong parent involvement.

Valley View School 4

Posted September 21, 2005
I have a daughter that went through, and a son still in Valley View. My kids do as well in school as they do because the teachers and staff at Valley View are so great. They genuinely care about each student and the quality of the education they pu into our children. I would highly recommend anyone to send their child to any Portland Public School.

Valley View School