Bad
Good

I am very happy with this school. My youngest son has learned so much in his first year here. Even his older brothers who went to a different Elementary school in a different school district can see the difference in what he has learned and is learning compared to what they were taught at his age. His teacher has been wonderful and really knows how to help young children learn, the principal is also great, and all the support staff. The parents and community has been very warm and welcoming also.

I am very very happy with the principal. My kids trust her and talk to her. She helps everyone.

The staff at this school are exceptional, caring andjust wobderful.

My children have all been to this wonderful school! I know they all loved going to school,learned well and enjoyed their time there. I loved the teachers,they are the best! I am glad that my children grew up in Preston and was allowed to be a part of the school system

My experience with the elementary principal has been great! She is responsive, kind & very understanding. She knows her stuff about kids and I feel lucky that she has come to Preston. We've needed someone like her for a looooong time!

I have two children in this school and have been very happy with it. The teachers have always communicated with me, letting me know how my kids are doing. My son had a problem with another student and the principal immediately helped resolve the problem. I would recommend this school to abyone.

The teachers are wonderful as are the aides and parents, but administration does not truly accept input from any one below an admin position therefore the teachers/parents/aides/helpers have low moral and could do so much more if only their voices were heard.

this school is very low on the scale of quality education. There are no extra curricular activities to bring students together. They only just got a ful time librarian. And there music department is extremely limited (no musical instrument's). The over all vibe from the teachers is mostly negative and their methodology of teaching is unevolved.

Having had my children in this system and been a parent volunteer, I can honestly say that the over all moral of the teachers is very low and that negatively effects the quality of there teaching. They have not consistantly had the support of a good administration. Our impression of this town is one that does not value good education as a priority. Things are consistantly getting cut out of the budget. Basic things such as a librarian or musical instruments for middle school. It is very sad.

New principal is good, very approachable. My kids thrive there.

Last modified Preston Veterans' Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.