Posted November 28, 2009
I am in 8th Grade, and all of my teachers are incredible, the staff really knows how to help us. The rules are good and so are the teachers. I love this school and I'm really going to miss it.

Posted November 28, 2008

Posted July 17, 2008
long river middle school is the best middle school i ever went to im gonna miss it!!!!!!

Posted December 01, 2007
I go to long river middle school and I think it is awesome except for the amount of homework.

Posted June 01, 2007
This is an excellent school. My oldest will be graduating and attending high school next year, and we will be sorry to see him leave. The academics are excellent. He has really enjoyed the classes and the teachers are super!

Posted January 13, 2006

Long River Middle School 1

Posted March 17, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 01, 2005

Long River Middle School
38 Columbia Ave, Prospect, CT  06712
Last modified Long River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long River Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top