Bad
Good

My girls are just finishing their first year at FES and we are amazed how incredible this school is! My kindergarten has learned how to read and loves school. The Kindergarten teacher is phenomeal. In half day kindergarten my daughter has learnt how to read and write! My 2nd grader loves school too and has learned a lot this year and her teacher too is very enthusiastic. We left the private system and this school is superior! It also has an amzing PTA plus a great community feeling.

We moved to Ridgefield from Texas two years ago. This school is absolutely amazing. I cannot believe how much better it is than where we came from! Not only are the academics top notch, but the teachers are warm, caring and take an interest in every child. The principal is fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about Ridgefield in general, and specifically Farmingville ES. If you are looking to re-locate, you should definitely look here. I feel like my kids are getting the best education in the U.S. We love Farmingville!

A very special place, and that feeling is everywhere in the school. Excellent teachers that care and parents and a PTA that is very much involved to the benefit of all. Art and Music programs are also excellent. My two kids who attended Grades 1-5 always come back to visit and see their teachers. All of the elementary schools in Ridgefield are good, but we feel like we really hit the lottery with this one.

Last modified Farmingville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.