Posted June 25, 2014
My child has spent 2 years at RES - great teachers and very well run programs!

Posted May 15, 2014
My son's kindergarten teacher was outstanding. Various lessons in auxilary tracks such as art, music, computer lab, gym were given to complement the classroom learning. Everybody was involved and caring. Security is tight and top notch.

Ridgebury Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2013
We love the school. This is our first year here. The principal is also relatively new. He is warm and friendly. As a result the school is a nice safe place for our children. They love it and tell me how nice the other students are. They are having a good year.

Posted February 06, 2012
The new principal is a real leader with great ideas. My kids really like the school - great teachers and good kids. In addition to great academics, the art and music programs are excellent as are the enrichment programs. PTA is very active and parents are very involved.

Posted June 05, 2010
Fantastic school. We moved here from another area in Fairfield County that also had excellent schools, and school quality was crucial consideration. Ridgebury has exceeded those already high standards we were accustomed to. Well deserving of the prestigious 9 out of 10 "GreatSchools" (sic) rating, our kids were warmly welcomed and are are loving learning at Ridgebury!

Posted February 15, 2010
I think ridgebury is a great school and now one should dought it because my kids love ridgebury and once you het used to it every one gets nicer and the cmt help and if your kid gets introuble that is there fault

Ridgebury Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted April 28, 2009

Ridgebury Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2009

Ridgebury Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
I left Ridgefield due to the overemphasis of this school on CMT testing and emphasis on rubrics, rubrics, rubrics. My daughter was very unhappy. Children at this school, in general, are unhappy. My daughter felt she was constantly yelled at by teachers, and she is a quiet type. My son also had a difficult time, even though he is a gifted student. Ridgefield's education is not as advertised or expected, and I did considerable research.

Ridgebury Elementary School
112 Bennett's Farm Rd, Ridgefield, CT  06877
Last modified Ridgebury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgebury Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top