Bad
Good

Scotland Elementary School 5

Posted April 15, 2011
Outstanding school, with committed parents, educators and adminstrators. The principal is a deeply committed leader and connects with all at the school - parents, learners, educators and guests. A great team delivering the finest world class education environment for the whole child!

Scotland Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2010
We couldn't be happier with Scotlandx. The staff is amazing and the kids are great. Everyone goes above and beyond to ensure an excellent experience for every kid. Even better, there is none of that politicking environment.

Posted April 13, 2010
Awesome principal and great parent involvement. Many extracurricular activities for the kids learning benefit.

Posted January 22, 2010
I have a son in 2nd grade at Scotland and one entering K'garten this fall. My husband and I are so impressed with the level of support and energy and high expectations in this school environment. There is an expectation of focus and performance. My son thrives there and loves to learn. And it's just a beautiful school in an idealic setting. Highly recommended.

Posted November 17, 2009
I did not hold my son back even though his birthday is in November, much to the general disbelief of those around me, but it was the best thing we ever did. The school is child centred, wholistic and a credit to public schooling in America. As a teacher and parent I'm not shy of saying what I think, but I have had nothing but excellent experiences for my child from everyone at the school.

Posted September 17, 2009
Yes, I brag about my school because I believe it is the best elementary school in Ridgefield,Ct and perhaps in all of Connecticut. The school provides a true community experience. The principal has an open door policy. Strong values of honesty, respect, committment, courtesy and reward are evident. My third child is in 4th grade and his older sisters preceded him. I feel truly priviledged and honored to have had the opportunity to have my Children attend Scotland School

Posted July 17, 2009
Scotland Elementary is an amazing school. When the students arrive the energy and welcoming nature of the teachers is incredible. My daughter has thrived in this caring yet rigorous school that strives to educate the 'whole' child. In addition to the core reading and math there is an excellent art and music curriculum. My daughter loves learning and I am excited to have my youngest start next year. Highly recommend if you are moving to the area.

111 Barlow Mountain Rd, Ridgefield, CT  06877
Last modified Scotland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.