Seymour Middle School 3

Posted December 29, 2013
The teachers, for the most part are encouraging and genuinely care about the students. A few are unqualified in my opinion. The principal is a flake, but the current administrative assistant is a great educator and is a key part of the school in the disciplinary factor. In general, the school is safe, and one of the best schools in the Valley, academically. Some of the staff needs to be replaced, but your child is ensured a packed 3 years of learning. Something I wish they'd fix in future years is the schedule and weekly emails become more efficient towards parents, students, and staff and that benefit everyone's learning. The new SBACK testing is also a stressful test for students, and they didn't even start yet! The PBIS system is also unneeded. But, these programs are driven to help students so I suppose there is a half logical reason for them.

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009
I love Seymour Middle school, the teachers are encouraging and great. My three years there helped me suceed and strive for achievment. I loved my experince and I'm going to miss it.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted August 17, 2006
- a former student
Seymour Middle is definitely the best school in the valley!

Posted December 07, 2005
This is the best school in history! It should run forever!

Seymour Middle School
211 Mountain Rd, Seymour, CT  06483
Last modified Seymour Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seymour Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.