PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 09, 2015
St Joesph School provides a top of the line education, by in my opinion, world class educators. The principal is fantastic along with the entire staff. They focus on teaching and learning rather than teaching to a test. Small class sizes ensure that the material can be presented in many different ways to facilitate learning. Aside from an excellent educational program, they teach morals, ethics and how to be a good person. My child will be attending St Joseph's until he graduates 8th grade which is a financial sacrifice that I am committed to undertaking because you cannot, and will not get this kind of quality education in a public school!! If you value your child's education and future, make the sacrifice and send them here- you will not be disappointed!!

Posted April 16, 2015
Excellent school that provides an excellent education delivered by top of the line teachers! They focus on teaching & learning, and not standardized testing like in public schools. Highly reccomended if you are looking to provide a world class education to your children that will prepare them for the real world.

Posted December 08, 2011
What a great school this has been for my children. The teachers are highly qualified CT certified teachers that really encourge and guide the children, very little turnover and they seem invested in the childrens futures. The classes are small and structured so that each child learns at their own pace with extra help given during free periods if needed. Plenty of enrichment activites and children appear to be happy and well rounded while in a safe nurturing environment. New principal cares greatly about the school and shows. She has made some wonderful changes in both academics and parental involvement. This has resulted in a great family atmosphere and support. Money well spent.

St Joseph School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
My child attended St. Joes for 4 years but sadly had to leave due to financial issues. We are now trying to get her back into the school because it's where she says she wants to be and where she thrives. She is above average in testing and loves the atmosphere. A family oriented school/church that just can't be beat. Here here St. Joes!

St Joseph School 4

Posted June 14, 2007
What a wonderful school! Our son has attended St Joes for 4 years and loves it, he refers to the children and staff as an extension of our family. The teachers are fair and the curriculum has been above what public schools offer. The parents and families are very nice and welcoming. Most are very involved in school activities and functions. Children are treated with respect and in addition to academics are taught responsibilities, proper behavior and to care for one another. It's a great place to learn, grow up and meet wonderful people.

Posted May 22, 2007
My children both go to this school and I am so pleased with the results. The are both ahead of their grade levels and feel happy and safe at school. My husband and I sometimes struggle to afford to send our children here but it is that important to us. Not only do they get a great education but they get a strong foundation in being good, well-rounded people. I highly recommend it!

Posted May 05, 2006
Both of my children attend this wonderful school. While my husband & I have to sacrifice some material things (to afford the tuition), we wouldn't change a thing!! My daughter has been attending since pre-k 3 and by the time she started kindergarten she was reading! By the time she tested in 1st grade, she was at a 3rd grade reading level! Pretty impressive! I attribute it all to the wonderful teachers at St Joe's. Currently, my son is in the pre-k 4 program and seems to be on the same track. I would also like to add that I have never seen children of all ages treat each other with such respect. Even if they don't know each other, the older kids are always willing to help the younger ones. It truly is a wonderful, safe learning environment. My children are very proud of their school as are we, their parents!!

Posted February 19, 2006
I go to this school and it is a wonderful school. There is great values taught and great ratings. Anyone should consider this wonderful school! I have gotten straight A's and my friends have also done well. Consider this school for your children and you won't be sorry!

Posted August 03, 2005
This school is excellent! Very well balanced academically. nice environment for young children. wonderful caring teachers.

Posted June 20, 2005
I'm a student in St. Joesph's School. It's such a fun school. Everyone is kind to everyone. My principle is always kind to everyone and involves them into many fun activities. All the teachers and the staff are helpful,understanding and fun. St.Joesph has been the best influence in my life and I am going to remember all the fun activities my school did for the students.

St Joseph School