Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have two kids studying at Long Hill. One of them has been under the care of the Special Education Team, which is amazing! Me and my husband are extremely happy to see how much my son has improved during this past year. Amazing! What I think that makes a big difference is to know that my kids are not a mere number at school. The teachers and staff really know them, and treat them with care and love, but also encourage them to become better people, to be responsible, dedicated and to treat one another respectfully.

The staff went above and beyond for my son. The help me get the services I needed for him (Autism). The speech teacher was amazing. The pyschologist extremely helpful and caring. They didn't hesitate when they realized my son was too much for them to handle and found a place that could.

We were pleasantly surprised when our kids started Long Hill School two years ago. They loved the school. Teachers are caring and attentive. We receive a high level of communication from each of kids teachers, with regards to homework, activities, etc. Both kids scored really well on the CMTs so they must be doing something right.

Not a good school ,if your child need especial ed ,you'll have to beg ,they don't care

My Daughter is studying in LongHill School since pre-k and now in K, I am proud to say that she is going to one of the best school in the Fairfield county ! Teachers in the School are Amazing who take care for kids math, reading , writing , art and music !

It is my childs second year at LHS. it is a safe environment,security procedures in place. Field trips are conducted in an organised and safe manner. Both my childs teachers so far have exceeded my expectations.They have been nuturing and wonderful in challenging my child. My child is keen and interested in all of her subjects and is motivated by the teacher every day. There is a system in place called PBS rules that encourages good behavior with an emphasis to respect peers and teachers. very active fathers club and PTA. Any problems my child has had with peers have been addressed promptly by the teachers. computers are always available as is other needed materials .Teachers always work with the parents on a frivoulous note the yearly class pictures are of high quality and well done with reasonable packages The yearbook is glossy and entertaining My child loves the cafeteria food! School is very clean.

Excellent staff, teachers are very responsive to children's needs. Lots of parental support, including an active fathers club. Very safe, caring enviroment. I don't think I could have found a better place for my kids.

Last modified Long Hill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.