Posted March 09, 2010
We were pleasantly surprised when our kids started Long Hill School two years ago. They loved the school. Teachers are caring and attentive. We receive a high level of communication from each of kids teachers, with regards to homework, activities, etc. Both kids scored really well on the CMTs so they must be doing something right.

Long Hill School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
Not a good school ,if your child need especial ed ,you'll have to beg ,they don't care

Posted March 31, 2009
My Daughter is studying in LongHill School since pre-k and now in K, I am proud to say that she is going to one of the best school in the Fairfield county ! Teachers in the School are Amazing who take care for kids math, reading , writing , art and music !

Long Hill School 0

Posted October 30, 2008
It is my childs second year at LHS. it is a safe environment,security procedures in place. Field trips are conducted in an organised and safe manner. Both my childs teachers so far have exceeded my expectations.They have been nuturing and wonderful in challenging my child. My child is keen and interested in all of her subjects and is motivated by the teacher every day. There is a system in place called PBS rules that encourages good behavior with an emphasis to respect peers and teachers. very active fathers club and PTA. Any problems my child has had with peers have been addressed promptly by the teachers. computers are always available as is other needed materials .Teachers always work with the parents on a frivoulous note the yearly class pictures are of high quality and well done with reasonable packages The yearbook is glossy and entertaining My child loves the cafeteria food! School is very clean.

Long Hill School 4

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted June 19, 2007
Excellent staff, teachers are very responsive to children's needs. Lots of parental support, including an active fathers club. Very safe, caring enviroment. I don't think I could have found a better place for my kids.

Posted January 09, 2006
Long Hill School is a wonderful school. My son is speeding along in his reading, writing, and math. He gets lots of help in areas he is both strongest and weakest in. You couldn't ask for a more family oriented school...a wonderful Father's Club and lots of after school activities in a great family neighborhood located in a country setting. There is a good balance here. Proud to be a LHS parent! :)

Posted January 05, 2006
I love Long Hill. You can not ask for better teachers they are wonderful. My children could not be in a better place.

Long Hill School
565 Long Hill Ave, Shelton, CT  06484
Last modified Long Hill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top