Shelton, CT

Mohegan School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
Hello I am a child and I went there. The teachers and staff are very mean. When you are walking in the halls you have to put a bubble in your mouth so you can't talk. We had recess for 10 to 20 min, when you are eating lunch all the lights are out so you don't talk and then you have 5 mins to talk, you can NOT put your hand on the wall when you are walking down the hall, if you did not bring your library book in you have to sit at the did not bring your book table and for like the first 3 weeks of school they act all nice:) then as the school year goes on they get meaner and meaner.Hope that help from put your kid in that school.

Mohegan School 5

Posted September 16, 2013
Wonderful school with great teachers! The staff and PTO work hard to make sure the children are well adjusted. Mohegan has the highest CMT scores in SHelton.

Mohegan School 1

Posted May 19, 2013
barley any recess for kids. little to no freedom. does an unsatisfactory job of preparing kids for Jr. high

Posted December 15, 2008
We just moved to Shelton and my daughter started 3rd at Mohegan. I am very grateful to the PTO, the Teacher's, Counselors and the Principal of the school for making the transition smooth. It's a wonderful community.

Posted January 28, 2005
My daughter is completing 6th grade at mohegan this year and i am very melancholy about it. It's been such a pleasurable experience. She's made so many new friends that I know will carry over to SIS, but nothing will ever be the same as Mohegan. We love it!

Mohegan School 4

Posted September 21, 2004
We are looking to move to a bigger house. Our wish list has one huge item. That is that we stay in the Mohegan district. We love this school! The teachers and all the staff are well trained and compassionate. They are helpful and supportive. They are everything you look for in what your child's education is made up of!

Mohegan School 4

Posted August 12, 2004
I have 2 children in this school and think that this is a wonderful school. The PTO is a great group of people who work hard for all the children. Everyone from the office staff to the teachers work hard to make sure that the education that your children are getting is top notch. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for their children to get a good education.

47 Mohegan Rd, Shelton, CT  06484
Last modified Mohegan School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mohegan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top