Simsbury, CT

Westminster School 1

Posted November 15, 2013
I went to Westminster from public school for my sophomore year and transferred out for junior year. The administration was very unresponsive to problems that the students had, and I was surprised by how many students were expelled/asked to withdraw during my year here. While most classes were well-run and somewhat challenging, the student body is extremely exclusive. Most students are WASPs and those who are not tend to be ostracized. I am now at a much less expensive private school that has provided me with a much better learning environment and academic situation. I would not recommend this school, and was ecstatic when I left campus for the last time.

Westminster School 1

Posted January 08, 2009

Westminster School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
I go to this school and it is amazing. I love it. The teachers are so helpful and you can always go for extra help without worrying what other people think. It is amazing!

Westminster School 5