Simsbury, CT
Before care: Yes

Posted June 22, 2014
This school has changed my daughters life! She started Middle School a sad, confused girl who hated school and now she is a happy vibrant young lady! No drama and problems like she had public school. Students are loving, Godly young people who treat each other like family!

The Master's School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
My child attended this school for first and second grades. The campus is beautiful. However, a beautiful campus does not make a quality education. There were children in class who could not keep up with the curriculum, so the entire class was held back in their learning to allow those children to catch up. When we suggested that our child was not being challenged, we were told that the school doesn't want to make things too hard because they don't want children to fail. I would argue that everybody will fail at something sometime in their life. Learning how to rebound from failure is an important skill that is much easier to learn at 8 than at 18. When we moved our child to another school for third grade, we were shocked at how far behind he was already. Other children coming from TMS to our new school in higher grades are even more ill prepared. Be warned - if you want a quality education for your child, do not choose TMS!

Posted January 16, 2013
I I have 2 children at the Master's school. The staff are dedicated Christians who sincerely care for all their students. The academics are first rate and the curriculum is challenging. If you want your children to have a compassionate Christian world view this is the place for them and for you.

Posted January 16, 2013
This is our first year at the Master's School and we are so blessed to be at this wonderful school. I have a child in the upper school and one in the lower school, and both of my kids are having the same wonderful experiences . . . teachers that genuinely care about them, challenging, interesting academics that are so much more than just textbooks, chapel days where they are free to pray and worship, and an excellent athletic program where they are led by Godly coaches who care about more than just winning the game. We couldn't have chosen a better school for our kids.

Posted December 02, 2012
The Master's School has been a blessing to our family. The faculty are fabulous - committed, kind, loving Christian teachers and leaders who show their commitment to the heart of each child every single day. The academics are excellent, as are the supplemental activities - field trips, outdoor activities in science & literature, guest speakers, service opportunities - the list goes on! The new headmaster is influencing the community for the better - a true listener, business-minded, educated and experienced - and committed to the spirit of The Master's School. Importantly - the school recognizes the importance of diversity - so the student body isn't all of one cast - whether racial, gender, academic skills, interests, but rather diverse - open to borader thinking, allowing and meeting the needs of all children where they are - not just at a presumed or distated academic level - truly supporting the whole child and recognizing that the spiritual, social, physical, and psychological well being is as important as the cognitive, academic. We love The Master's School!

The Master's School 1

Posted July 30, 2012
The Masters School looks very great from the outside but many children there are ver upset, depressed and unaccepted by other students. Bullying is a huge problem there that does not get fixed, just warning the, time after time is no way to prove teacher/principle leadership. They learn about The Christiam religion but many kids do not follow it and they get the other kids to Disobey. I would not recommend this school, my child has had better grades, a very happy and kinder personality since she left there.

Posted January 17, 2011
Outstanding academic program! Faculty knows every student by name. Students are very respectful and supportive of one another. They are challenged academically in an environment that respects the uniqueness of each and every individual. My only regret is that we didn't discover this school sooner for our children.

Posted October 26, 2010
We moved our daughter from homeschooling to The Masters School. What a perfect choice. The administrative team is knowledgeable and receptive to the adjustment our daughter would go through. The school has excellent teachers with strong faith and a willingness to work and know each child individually. The academic are challenging, interesting and taught by well educated instructors. The campus itself, is breathtaking, very peaceful, serene. We are blessed that our daughter is attending this school, and pleased with everyone who works there.

Posted October 20, 2010
My daughter began her academic journey last year at The Masters' School in Kindergarten and I am incredibly impressed and blessed to have her part of such an amazing establishment. The teachers are outstanding; the academic programming is second to none; the school community is very engaging and the partnership created with parents is awesome. I love being so involved with my daughter s growth, challenges and triumphs. The teachers and the school have exceptional communication avenues with parents, keeping us involved and informed. Take a peek; you will be so glad you did! This school is a gem!

Posted October 19, 2010
My children have been attending TMS for over 5 years. We currently have children in the lower, middle and upper divisions. TMS consistently offers small class size which enables faculty to get to know each student as individuals. Students are known and will not get lost in the system. The faculty and adminstration are caring and supportive. We have been very pleased with our experience and would encourage other families to investigate TMS and all it has to offer.

The Master's School