South Windsor, CT

Posted March 11, 2014
Our daughter attended this school and she loved it - so did we! While I don't have a comparison with other elementary schools in town, we are glad she was at PV. The teachers, the environment, teaching style, etc., were awesome and a great way to prep her for middle school! Can't say enough.

Posted January 21, 2014
Very warm and caring school. Teachers are wonderful, my children have learned so much since they began attending Pleasant Valley, they repeat to us what they have learned when they get home - very happy, should be rated higher - don't let the "7" scare you off.

Posted October 20, 2010
I love Pleasant Valley School. My two children love it, and my sisters and I all went to PV as children. It's a warm, friendly, inviting school and the teachers are the very best!

Pleasant Valley School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
My daughter is in 3rd grade at this school. It's a wonderfull school, very art oriented. Teacher's a very good and principal is involed in everything. They motivate the kids a lot and promote independence. Very safe and discipline enviroment ! I Love it !

Pleasant Valley School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
my grandson is a student in second grade and his teachers are the greatest....

Posted October 31, 2008

Pleasant Valley School 1

Posted January 15, 2008
Communication is poor. Educators do not communicate properly with parents to ensure appropriate developmental progress is made.

Posted August 02, 2007

Pleasant Valley School
591 Ellington Rd, South Windsor, CT  06074
Last modified Pleasant Valley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Valley School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top