Bad
Good

Posted December 17, 2012
Wonderful teachers and support staff make my daughter feel safe and have one of the best educations she could ever get! Our dealings with the special education have been very positive. GES's PTO is very active. We look forward to having more years at Gainfield.

Posted September 20, 2009
We have THE best faculty devoted to our children. I have 5 children, two have completed elementary at Gainfield, and three are currently enrolled. I am very happy with the curriculum. My older children were well prepared for the challenges of middle school. Parent involvement is encouraged and welcomed.

Posted September 20, 2009
Gainfield has a great partnership with students, teachers and parents. We work together to make our school the best it can be.

Posted September 19, 2009
Gainfield is a true family environment. Teachers, staff, students and parents are not only friendly but welcoming. I have never experienced such a collaborative environment in which everyone strives to over deliver on expectations; from the kids in their studies to the teachers and staff in the academics being taught to the administrative and custodial staff treating GES like it was their own home to the parents who want to give every student the best opportunity to success.

Posted September 16, 2009
It was a great school for my daughter. Fantastic reading & writing program.

Posted January 03, 2009
My son has attended Gainfield since Kindergarten and we have had a wonderful experience. He is always challenged in class and motivated to do his best. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 08, 2008
Fabulous is the only way to describe Gainfield. The teachers and curriculum are excellent, and our principal and his staff teach motivation and support from the top, and that flows right down to the parents and the students. Students work hard, but they are reminded that learning can and should be fun. I never doubt for a moment that my children are receiving a high quality education here.

307 Old Field Rd, Southbury, CT  06488
Last modified Gainfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gainfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top