PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have all three of my children enrolled at St. Thomas school and we are extremely happy. Our children are well educated, following a rigorous curriculum and high standards. More importantly, the culture of the school is warm, kind and peaceful. The eight grade students here are polite, caring leaders and my little ones look up to them as role models. The teachers are highly intelligent and have a passion for teaching. The behavior of the children is excellent. These kids are kind to one another, focused on their education, and respectful. The parents are all very warm and involved. It is just altogether a great school and we are grateful to be a part of it!

Wonderful! My 5 year old son is learning so much in Kindergarden! He comes home each day so excited with what he has learned, whether it be Spanish, writing his letters & numbers, a new song, or reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. So proud of my baby boy & to say he goes to St. Thomas!

We've been members of the St. Thomas school community for two years and have been very happy. Both of our children are excelling academically. The math and language curriculum for pre-k to grade 2 are excellent. The teachers are caring and address any occurrences of bullying immediately. Class sizes are small which allows for more individualized attention. Fundraisers and social events allow school families to get to know one another and make the community tighter.

I have to children that go to St Thomas School since prek. They love it here. This school has fantastic teachers and a great principal that has put her kids first. The education that my kids receive is beyond what I have expected. My kids come home every day and talk about what they have learned without me asking. They provide them with subjects like Spanish, art, PE, library, and music. During the day they receive their education of catholic beliefs. As a parent we participate in fundraisers and after school functions that allows us to meet and interact with teachers and parents. We are a tight community who have the same beliefs and ideas of what we want to provide for our children, "great teachers, excellent education and the loving support from the parents. I would recommend this school to anyone. Keep up the good work St Thomas!

We have been members of the St. Thomas family for 4 years (K - Grade 3) and it truly is a family! They have excellent and caring teachers, who work hard to teach our children not only academics but manners and respect for our school, the community and one another. The principal has been with St. Thomas for 4 years and has worked very hard at upgrading the technology and physical surroundings of the school, it s had many facelifts since she joined. She is also a very caring and compassionate person who loves the children. Please look at the state standards and how we rate compared to other schools, most grades have scored 3+ years ahead of their respective grade. Last year the 6th grade scored at grade 13 level math. We have a lot to be proud of!

The academics are seriously lacking. My children have moved into a Public school setting and have had to play catch up with things like science and writing which were not taught very heavily at all. A few of the teachers I came across there yell very loudly at the students, as I have heard them with my own ears. One in particular has absolutely no control over his class at all. I am happy that we left the school, and I know many others are also doing this. I'm glad I stopped paying money for schooling which is academically behind what the public school is teaching. While many of the parents and families are great people, that wasn't enough of a reason to stay for me.

Last modified St. Thomas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8