St Dominic School 5

Posted September 13, 2012
2012 National Blue Ribbon Schools award winner for being an 'exemplary high performing' school. Great teachers, staff and community!

St Dominic School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
St Dominic is an excellent school that has nurtured my two children in stringent learning environment. They have a qualified and caring staff that has prerpared my children for sucess in the future while enhancing within them a Catholic identity.

St Dominic School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
awesome a. has great lunches and great education and caringteachers

St Dominic School 4

Posted September 11, 2007
- a former student
This is a great school! I am a former student, and I loved it. I made so many great friends and the teachers that I had were great.I learned so much there and I was so sad when I graduated. The academic programs were great. I was ready and prepared when I moved on to middle school. I didn't have a problem academically at all. They have music, art, gym, and a computers class. They did not have any sports teams. But they have a few clubs including girl scouts and bowling club. Parents are involved in many ways. There are plenty of activities that they can help out at. They can also help with hot lunch,chaperoning field trips, join the home and school association, etc.. Overall, I really enjoyed this school and I recommend it.

St Dominic School