Southington, CT

Posted December 25, 2013
My son currently attends CCA and I am so pleased with the teachers, principal and education. The curriculum exceeds my expectations. Very safe and caring atmosphere. I recommend this school to anyone.

Central Christian Academy 4

Posted June 14, 2013
My child went there from K to 2nd grade and being a single parent couldn't swing it financially. We both miss it dearly. Public school has been what I'd expected, so I'm praying to get her back there. The principal is a wonderful man!

Central Christian Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2012
I was a student there during my Junior and Senior year, 2010-2011. I found that there were many, exceedingly strict rules, so many that it was difficult to remember and follow them all. The principal there seemed very proud and self righteous, and I felt like the parents were not privy to some of the things that actually went on, unless the students told them. The other teachers were not bad, and I enjoyed my experience with them. But, as long as the current principal is there, I would not recommend it.

Central Christian Academy 3

Posted May 29, 2012
Central has been great to me; I mean yes, there is drama, some bad teachers, and some great teachers but that's just a part of life and its how you deal with the problems. I've been a student at CCA for about 9 years and I thank-you so much for everything that the school and staff has taught me. I appreciate having a great opportunity to learn about the Lord and what his will is for my life.. Even if you leave Central; no matter how much you disliked it; you will miss being in that small environment and getting to know the other side of people much easier than being in a huge school. Central has been fantastical to me, it made me who I am going to become and I thank the Lord, truly!

Posted January 13, 2012
A wonderful truly Christian school. Both my children graduated from there. Now my daughter is on staff there. True ministry of a great local Baptist church. Has had the same pastor for over 36 tears. Dedicated to Bible teaching in education and character building. Staff is very hard working and sacrifice daily for the students and parents.

Posted January 06, 2012
We are very happy with the excellent education the school offers and most important, the Christ centered atmosphere thru everything they teach and do. My son loves the classes and the caring teachers. Now my daughter will be going next year when she enters 1st grade. Looking forward to have both kids there.

Posted February 09, 2010
This is a great school. Probably one of the better private schools. It is a good place, good teachers, and good people. Students are treated fairly and the teachers are all nice. Central is an overall great school

Posted August 19, 2009
The teachers and staff at this school pray for the students and TRULY care about them. They are concerned about not only thier grades and their safety but their spiritual wellbeing. The parents and students who seem to think favoritism goes on are sorely mistaken. Some parents think that by dropping their children off at a Christian school that the teachers need to 'fix' their kids when it begins at home. If the children are not taught to obey their parents, teachers and others in authority, including and especially the Lord, how are they going to live godly lives, survive relationships, keep a job or even go into the ministry? Parents need to step up and get more involved. The teachers and staff are VERY approachable and care about the kids - why else would they be here - the money?

Central Christian Academy 0

Posted May 22, 2009
Not at all happy, there is definetly a respecter of persons, and all students are not treated equally and fairly. I would not recommend any child being sent here, there is no quality in the academics children suffer due to lack of qualified staff. The only positive thing I can say is that spiritually the kids are taught the Bible which is a blessing, but unfortunately they are discouraged by hypocritical actions of those who don't practice what they preach, This is very sad, and my prayer is that the precious lives of the students they do have, will not be so discouraged and untrusting of the Christians they are supposed to look up too. May God help them!!!!

Central Christian Academy 4

Posted August 29, 2008
WOW, this school has taken a complete 180 degree turn around. The teachers are more laid back and very flexible. The past principal has been removed, and since then everything has been more calmed down. I posted an earlier post about how the school was strict, but now, i actually get up in the morning most of the time wanting to go to school.

Central Christian Academy
1505 West Street, Southington, CT  06489
Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Central Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top