PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I would not recommend this school. I appreciate their efforts to "train up children in the way they should go" but I feel like that is often completely lost among the minutiae of daily procedures there.

It's a really, really great school and curriculum. The pastor and others are great as well.

my daughter has attended to CCA since she was 3 years old and now 3rd grader. Education included God at school is great! She needs that because the public schools removes God, Bible, disciplines, and more. I can't imagine to place her in public school. I pray she will remain there until she graduates in high school if my financial is permitted.

Fantastic God fearing role models. Academics are spot on. Would not send my children anywhere else. May God continue to bless them.

My son currently attends CCA and I am so pleased with the teachers, principal and education. The curriculum exceeds my expectations. Very safe and caring atmosphere. I recommend this school to anyone.

My child went there from K to 2nd grade and being a single parent couldn't swing it financially. We both miss it dearly. Public school has been what I'd expected, so I'm praying to get her back there. The principal is a wonderful man!

I was a student there during my Junior and Senior year, 2010-2011. I found that there were many, exceedingly strict rules, so many that it was difficult to remember and follow them all. The principal there seemed very proud and self righteous, and I felt like the parents were not privy to some of the things that actually went on, unless the students told them. The other teachers were not bad, and I enjoyed my experience with them. But, as long as the current principal is there, I would not recommend it.

Central has been great to me; I mean yes, there is drama, some bad teachers, and some great teachers but that's just a part of life and its how you deal with the problems. I've been a student at CCA for about 9 years and I thank-you so much for everything that the school and staff has taught me. I appreciate having a great opportunity to learn about the Lord and what his will is for my life.. Even if you leave Central; no matter how much you disliked it; you will miss being in that small environment and getting to know the other side of people much easier than being in a huge school. Central has been fantastical to me, it made me who I am going to become and I thank the Lord, truly!

A wonderful truly Christian school. Both my children graduated from there. Now my daughter is on staff there. True ministry of a great local Baptist church. Has had the same pastor for over 36 tears. Dedicated to Bible teaching in education and character building. Staff is very hard working and sacrifice daily for the students and parents.

We are very happy with the excellent education the school offers and most important, the Christ centered atmosphere thru everything they teach and do. My son loves the classes and the caring teachers. Now my daughter will be going next year when she enters 1st grade. Looking forward to have both kids there.

Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12